Feasibility Study on Establishment of Art Tea Art Studio in North Fairview, Quezon City


  • Jobelle Del Ayre
  • Reuez Regalado
  • Cristina Gutierrez
  • Errol Paul Ragundiaz
  • Karen Pangilinan
  • Roland Rambo Jayoma


feasibility study, art tea, art house, tea shop


The researchers conceptualized the name of the business “Art Tea,” which is a house of arts and tea that will offer painting lessons. It is a good place to hang out for aspiring artists, and it is open for kids and adults who are willing to learn painting while having snacks and beverages. Art Tea will provide a warm and comfortable environment where you can express your artistic side or discover the inner artist within yourself. It is also a great way to meet new friends with the same interest in arts. The main idea of this concept is an art studio that offers different art lessons and tutorials and serves different teas and snacks that will make a perfect place to have quality time with loved ones. The researchers conducted a field survey within Regalado Ave., North Fairview, Quezon City to measure the probability of the services and products of the business proposal. The researchers provided questionnaires to be answered by 100 respondents. Product testing was conducted to gather data and information that will help improve the product. Related studies on the industry were also prepared, along with ocular visits to the business location. The results of the study showed that the business proposal is feasible. The researchers were confident to offer the services and products to the target markets because of its uniqueness and creativity while offering reasonable deals. The gathered data from the survey served as a guide to help the business proposal. In terms of product acceptance, 60% of the respondents prefer ice tea, while the remaining 40% of the respondents prefer hot tea. A total of 57% can pay P300–P500 for our services. The results of the study proved that an art studio and tea house is a good combination for business, and students who are interested to improve or willing to learn arts or for those who love consuming teas accepted the business concept. In terms of the target market, the business is placed in a location wherein the establishment is very accessible and visible to its primary target market. The technical viability for tea is the application of skills and knowledge.



How to Cite

Del Ayre, J. ., Regalado, R. ., Gutierrez, C. ., Ragundiaz, E. P. ., Pangilinan, K. ., & Jayoma, R. R. . (2020). Feasibility Study on Establishment of Art Tea Art Studio in North Fairview, Quezon City. Ascendens Asia Singapore – Bestlink College of the Philippines Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 2(1). Retrieved from https://ojs.aaresearchindex.com/index.php/aasgbcpjmra/article/view/1887