Why should you apply for institutional accreditation?
Ascendens Asia Theses and Dissertations Digital Archives (AATDDA) Accredited Institutional Accreditation:
- Affords students, faculty, and staff unlimited access to the journals, theses, and dissertations published in the AA Research Index database.
- Provides better access to local related studies given that published works are mostly concentrated from the Asian region.
- Opens better repository and dissemination venue option for theses and dissertations for your graduates as AATDDA is committed to its key goal of providing a lifetime and beyond service of preserving months/years of hard work and invaluable knowledge/discoveries.
- Enables members to automatically enjoy the institutional discounted rates on one-time/lifetime Thesis/Dissertation individual publication fee for the first two (2) years.
- Institutional subscription is complimentary for the first two (2) years.
- Beyond the first two (2) years, the institutional discounted rates AND the annual institutional subscription for unlimited access to its members may be waived further, provided the institution is able to meet the minimum collective number of theses/dissertations submitted for publications by its members.
Interested to have your institution accredited? Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
CALL FOR THESES AND DISSERTATIONS
Ascendens Asia is sponsoring a call for THESES (undergraduate and graduate levels) and DISSERTATIONS (post-graduate level) across multiple disciplines for indexing in the Ascendens Asia Theses and Dissertations Digital Archives (AATDDA). AATDDA is a repository and dissemination venue for theses and dissertations with the main objective of lifetime and beyond preservation of months/years of hard work and invaluable knowledge/discoveries.
- Authors are requested to submit:
- a PDF copy of their thesis/dissertation with "Thesis/Dissertation Committee Approval Page"
- completed, signed, and scanned Declaration of Originality AND Voluntary Deposit of Digital Publication(s) forms
- Authors are further requested to make sure that:
- there are NO GRAMMATICAL/ SPELLING ERRORS that need to be edited in the full paper;
- proper citations and references are applied;
- thesis/dissertation submitted is properly formatted in PDF; and,
- every page is properly numbered.
- Paper Submission
Kindly submit a PDF copy of thesis/dissertation and completely filled, signed, and scanned Declaration of Originality AND Voluntary Deposit of Digital Publication(s) forms. Authors are required to create an account through http://online.aaresearchindex.com/register OR if the author has an existing account, he/she may login through http://online.aaresearchindex.com/login and follow the standard paper submission process. IMPORTANT: Please make sure that PDF Copies 1.1.1 Full copy of Thesis/Dissertation AND 1.1.2. completed, signed, and scanned Declaration of Originality AND Voluntary Deposit of Digital Publication(s) forms in PDF are both available for upload. Please ensure that all items are properly answered in the paper submission form.
After receiving the submission you will receive an acknowledgment receipt of thesis/dissertation (T/D) submission, Submitted T/Ds will be checked for quality purposes.
Payment, Fees, and Inclusions
Upon approval of submitted T/Ds, author/s shall receive an email notification regarding ONLINE SECURED PAYMENT via STRIPE for settlement of appropriate fees to proceed with copyright & ISBN processing, as well as digital archiving. In case of failure to receive such email, authors are encouraged to check on the concerned email's SPAM section. Further, authors are advised to check on their AA Research Index online accounts to see if the payment button is already active; hence, should payment button be available, authors may proceed to make the online payment event without the email notification. A digital payment receipt shall be sent.
- US$180.00 for each Undergraduate/Bachelor's Degree Thesis
- US$250.00 for each Master's Degree Thesis or Doctoral Dissertation
*T/Ds submitted by graduates of AATDDA Accredited Educational Institutes are automatically eligible for a 10% discount.
- Copyright Certificate
- ISBN Processing for Publication
- e-Copy of Ascendens Asia Journal of Theses and Dissertations Abstracts
- Lifetime Digital Archiving and Dissemination through
- the National Library of Singapore (Lee Kong Chian Reference Library);
- aaresearchindex.com site;
- PKP Index; and,
- other indexing services that Ascendens Asia is working on.
Availability of Publication
Availability of publication depends on how quickly the National Library Board of Singapore assigns an ISBN for each submitted T/D. As a cushion, allow 1-month to 2-months processing time.
Publication Certificate and Other Downloadables
Upon completion of all processes necessary for publication of the submitted T/D, a digitally signed Publication Certificate shall be made available for download. Also available for download online would be a copy of published version of T/D.
*Please note that the materials deposited are not automatically selected or made publicly accessible by the NLB. All selection and access is managed in compliance with the NLB's policies. Please note that the use, retention, disposal, organisation, preservation and accessibility of the deposited material(s) shall be at the exclusive discretion of the NLB.
** Please note that the materials deposited are automatically selected or made publicly accessible by AATDDA through its online portal. All selection and access is managed in compliance with the AATDDA's policies. Please note that the use, retention, disposal, organisation, preservation and accessibility of the deposited material(s) shall be at the exclusive discretion of AATDDA.